House for Sale
High Set Family Home with Captivating Views
Property ID 1973169This 4 bedroom Westleigh entry level home has unique features that deserve an inspection. Your cul-de-sac position is a treat in itself but once you venture up stairs and look out over the trees and beyond you'll feel at home.
Whilst the street view gives that feeling of openness and connection to your community the design and functionality of the home allows for that growing family, guest accommodation or separation of living. Get creative with additions or just move on in and enjoy the birds and breezes.
In A Nutshell
- a spacious 4 bedrooms. Master with ensuite.
- northerly views from your open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and balcony
- modern bathroom with bath and shower
- German technology wonder wood golden oak laminated floor
- comforting lounge and dining area with 2 balcony access and a wood fire place
- downstairs rumpus and study area with 4th bedroom or that ideal teenage/guest retreat
- undercover BBQ and alfresco area
- double carport with additional storage space
- positioned high with northerly views over the trees
- bus stops 586 & 587 across the road taking you to Hornsby & Pennant Hills stations
- just a stroll to Ruddock Park, Daycare and Westleigh Village
- only 1.2km to Thornleigh West Public School
- close to Macquarie, Castle Hill and Hornsby entertainment and shopping precincts
- take your choice of private or catholic schools including, Loreto, Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, St Leo's and more
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413753695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.