House for Sale
Renovated Sensation with Bush Vista
Property ID 1947945This immaculately presented 4 bedroom home boasts uninterrupted East facing bushland and valley views which writes it's own invitation when entertaining guests at any time throughout the year. It offers a split level layout with both formal and casual areas, plentiful accommodation, new kitchen and bathrooms.
With multiple living and entertaining areas, several additional room spaces and a sizeable workshop this impressive brick veneer home accommodates for well-rounded lifestyle living.
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with built in wardrobes, split system A/C units, TV's and balcony access. 4th bedroom / Guest room or home office
- 2 brand new and well appointed bathrooms
- Polished Spotted Gum floor boards and glass staircase
- New kitchen with Miele induction cook-top, stone island breakfast bar, soft closing kitchen drawers, dishwasher & pendent lighting
- Rumpus/media room or convert to a welcoming guest room with lower deck access
- Ducted A/C throughout entry and lower levels
- Brand new carpet in bedrooms and lower living room
- 2 entertaining decks - bi fold doors to the central level
- Double carport with room for a trailer and additional 2 off street parking spaces
- Large workshop with additional storage. Manicured and tiered natural bush setting
Location, Location, Location
- Less than 100m to 586 Bus Stop to Pennant Hills Station or 587 heading to Hornsby
- Approx 1.6km to Thornleigh West Public School and Oakleigh Oval
- Approx 1.0km to daycare, Ruddock Park, playground and dog park
- 650m to Westleigh Bush Park and play equipment
- 1.4km to Westleigh Shops
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Aquabliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh and Pennant Hills shops nearby including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and Harris Farm Markets
- Only minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1 & M2
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.