House for Sale
Beautifully Maintained Three Bedroom Home in Prime Position.
Property ID 2008234If you're looking for a place to call home then look no further. Immediately upon entering you'll find yourself overcome with that homely feel, that feeling that can't be described until you witness it first hand. This beautiful, nurtured three bedroom home offers both the comfort of being bathed in natural light year round, and that privacy you've been looking for nestled in the leafy surrounds of Waitara.
Located walking distance to shops, schools and transport, and coupled with the bonus of feeling tucked away in a private pocket of Waitara are just a few attributes that this home has the right to boast. Offering a roomy backyard and rear garden, this space provides the opportunity to hone your gardening skills as a green thumb expert or to be transformed into something special.
In a Nut Shell:
- 3 bedrooms, Master with build-in wardrobe
- Rejuvenated bathroom with shower and bath
- Beautifully maintained kitchen overlooking the backyard
- Separate living and dining areas
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area flowing onto spacious backyard/garden
- Single lock-up garage with additional parking space
- Side access to backyard
Location, location, location:
- Approx. 200m to Barker College
- Approx. 750m to Waitara train station and only minutes walk to Hornsby & Normanhurst stations
- Approx. 850m to M60 bus stop to Parramatta or N90 bus to the city via Chatswood
- Approx. 1km to Reddy Park and 1.1km to Mark Taylor Oval
- Approx. 1.1km to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Approx. 1.1km to Normanhurst shops
- Approx. 1.3km to Hornsby Girls High School
- Minutes to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre, TAFE NSW Hornsby Campus, Hornsby RSL Club & Hornsby Hospital
- Close to high schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
- Easy access to the M1 & M2
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.