House for Sale
Entry Level Buying. Walk to Station
Property ID 1922352Discover this unique multi level home with a versatile floor-plan occupying a sizeable block in Thornleigh. Sitting on the high side of the street with a desirable rear to North aspect, this home is perfect for the growing family, offering choices of living and entertaining areas throughout.
In a nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious and bright study facing North and looking over your plunge pool
- Kitchen with breakfast bar flows out through dining and sun drenched living room leading out to your private undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Split system air conditioning in living room
- Sparkling salt and chlorine plunge pool
- Automatic double lock up garage with workshop and mancave/home office
- Separate laundry and shower
- Plenty of storage throughout
Location, location, location:
- Just a short stroll to Thornleigh Market Place
- Approx 83 metres to bus 589 taking you to Hornsby Station
- Approx 800 metres to Thornleigh Train Station
- Only 170 meters to the M60 bus to Parramatta.
- Approx 2.3km to Sydney Adventist Hospital, 589 bus connection around the corner
- Stroll to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Kenley park and sporting area
- Minutes to some exclusive private and catholic schools including Loreto Girls, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Barker, Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre and entertainment precinct
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.