House for Sale
What an Opportunity - Moments to Parks, Schools & Transport.
Property ID 2004794This raw three bedroom brick home has the foundation to be something special. Pull up the carpet and polish the floorboards to transform this space into an absolute gem. Freshly painted throughout with an open, flowing layout, entry level buying to Normanhurst doesn't come much better.
In a Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bathroom with bath and shower
- Open kitchen with Westinghouse oven and gas cooking stove
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Single lock up garage with additional storage space
- Side access to reasonably level backyard
- Gas heating point located in lounge room
- Reverse cycle A/C unit
- High ceilings
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 150m to Normanhurst Oval and 750m to Kenley Park
- Approx. 350m to 588 bus stop to Hornsby Station
- Approx. 450m to Normanhurst West Public School
- Approx. 600m to Thornleigh Golf Centre and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Approx. 900m to Normanhurst Station and Normanhurst Shops
- Thornleigh and Pennant Hills shops nearby including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and Harris Farm Markets
- Close to schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, cafe's & restaurants
- Easy access to M1 and M2
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.